Staying in a strong relationship with a significant other for a long period of time seems tough, I’m sure you’ve been in one or two that didn’t last past a couple months. Though it is possible for a high school romance to bloom into something really special, I’ve seen it first hand with my sister who’s been with her now hubby since grade nine, over 15 years strong.
What’s the secret? Marry your best friend, while always compromising for each other and putting the other person first in your life. If you don’t believe me, these next super cute couples will prove that shacking up with your BFF is the best decision you can make.
1. The force is strong with these two.
Personally, not a fan of matching tattoos, but these are gorgeous. Always look for someone who can embrace your inner nerd.
2. Couples who game together stay together
Sure, you’re losing at FIFA because she’d rather browse Instagram instead of play defense. But you’d rather be losing with her than winning by yourself.
3. When you’re so into each you become one person.
I imagine when these two go shopping it’s together and no nonsense. One closet, all flannel and denim pants.
4. Some pizza for your passed out princess.
You’ve had a long day and decide it’s nap time. Waking up to this and bae will cure you real quick.
5. So much win in one picture.
Lounging in your PJs in bed with your spouse, box of fresh pizza, and watching a Disney classic on the projector. They say perfection is impossible, but this is pretty darn close.
6. Acing the test of time.
Happy wife, happy life. I’m sure Jan wears the pants in the relationship.
7. True love is unexpected tacos
When your girl snags you tacos before you even have to ask, put a ring on that, baby!
8. Who says high school relationships can’t last?
See, entirely possible! Shout out to my big sis and brother-in-law, love you fam!
9. Marry someone who’s as weird as you are.
I have no idea what’s happening here, but it’s kinda cute? Yeah, let’s go with cute.
10. When you embrace each other’s inner child.
Gotta have fun in your relationship for it to last. It’s a good thing when you can be big kids together.
11. She asked him to spice up their engagement photos.
I’d say he did a pretty good job!
12. In this family, the wife chooses a cat of the month.
They only have one cat.